Admission Procedure For PGDM Course
1. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to the Siva Sivani Institute Of Management(SSIM) by completing an online form.
2. The Admission process includes Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). A prospective student has to first register for the GD & PI.
3.To register online at www.ssim.ac.in, follow the “Online Registration”. Before going for the registration, keep the scanned copies of a Photograph, Marks memos of 10th, 12th and Graduation/Post Graduation ready.
4. Applicants are required to fill the complete application form and upload the copied of the certificates listed.
5.After the registration is completed applicants receive an E-mail with user id and password for accessing and completing their online application.
6. After filling up the Online Registration form, students need to make payment of Rs.1200 for the Registration which can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card or Demand Draft.
7. For making the payment of registration fees by Demand Draft,take a DD of Rs.1200 in favor of Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad, fill the online application form on www.ssim.ac.in and then send the DD to the institute mentioning your name and ID generated during registration.
8. On successful submission of the application and payment of fees, students can download the Admit Card for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (how to crack an interview).
Cut off for overall test scores or individual sections of the test for the admission process:
SSIM considers the aggregate scores (of all entrance exams) and doesn’t have separate sectional cut-offs when short-listing applicants. 50 percent weight is given for the overall score in the admission process and the merit list is prepared considering score in the Aptitude test, GD, PI, Academics and Work experience.
|01||Scores of Aptitude Test (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT)||50 marks|
|02||Academic Performance in Degree, 12th Standard and 10th Standard||10 marks|
|03||Work Experience||05 marks|
|04||Group Discussion||20 marks|
|05||Personal Interview||15 marks|