PGDM Admissions 2020-22
Top PGDM College in Hyderabad, India
Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM), is one of the top PGDM colleges in Hyderabad, India an AICTE approved college, specialized in PGDM course, has been consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. In a B-school survey conducted in 2016-17 by Career 360 Magazine, the SSIM was ranked 34th in the country among the Private Business schools with a rating of AAA+.
As Per CSR -GHRDC B-School Survey 2018, 1st among Private B-School in Telangana, 17th among Top B-Schools of Super Excellence and 35th in the country.
The rankings and awards reflect the 28 years of SSIM commitment to excellence in grooming graduates to innovate entrepreneurs and proactive leaders in Management and Business. In fact, that has been the soul and spirit of the Management Institute since its inception in 1992.
Why SSIM? (The Differentiators)
1. AICTE approved and NAAC accredited with access to pan-India aspirants.
2. Highly focused programs with wide choice of modern electives.
3. Specific PGDM programs on Banking, Insurance and Marketing.
4. Trimester based structure with emphasis on OBE (Outcome Based Education).
5. Industry interaction inbuilt with IIPs, guest lectures and experiential learning.
6. Entrepreneurship program from NEN – integral part of the program.
7. Managerial Competency Development inbuilt in the curriculum.
8. Learned and experienced faculty with Ph.D. qualifications in sizeable number.
9. Consistent high percentage of placements with attractive packages.
10. Attractive ROI and low Payback period.
11. International immersion programs in Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, and China etc.
12. International Summer Internship programs.
13. Top-up MBA (USA) on Credit Transfer Basis with OPT /CPT options.
14. Simultaneous enrolment for Malaysian MBA.
15. Industry Certification programs on Big Data, BA, AI and ML from SAS (USA).
16. CIMA (UK) – CGMA program concessional enrolment.
17. Student clubs and extracurricular activities.
18. Solar energy enabled campus with electronic resources in the classroom.
19. E-Library facility and access to multiple E-learning resources.
20. Provision of complementary lap-top, business suit and local bus facility.
Making Management in VUCA World (Published in Hindu Education Plus) Never in the…
Management Skills: How can you build your own? A recent Gallup’s study states that 82%…
Scope & its career opportunities in PGDM Entrepreneurship Development In today’s world, we…