GD-PI: Dates & Venus For 2019-21 Admissions
Criteria I: Non-registered candidates
The candidates who didn’t register for GD & PI can apply through online.
Criteria II: Registered Candidates
1. The below GD & PI table is updated by the management so, the registered candidates have to keep an eye on it.
2. The candidates while appearing for GD & PI should attend in formal attire.
1. Randomly 8-10 candidates are selected for the round.
2. The GD topics would be on the latest news/ current trends/ hot topics/ general topics & any recent mergers/ acquisitions.
3. The discussion would be around 10-15 minutes based on the topic given.
4. The candidate will be selected based on certain parameters such as content, communication skills, leadership skills, body language and logical thinking.
5. Students should be well prepared for the GD round as it carries 20 marks.
The GD and PI dates are held at the following places.
|DATES||CENTER FOR GD/PI|
Note: The above dates & venues are updated on 12-August-2019. Aspirants from other locations can enrol for GDPI on our registration form, date, location and mode of interview shall be communicated to them on individual basis. The location shall be confirmed post registration.
NH-7, Kompally, Secunderabad-500 100.
- Mr. Joel Abhijeet Raj (07702312840), Mr. Francisz Ramesh Kumar (09391115085), Mr. Y. Srikanth (07330620469)
For Online Registration:
Our Popular Posts:
1. How to prepare for group discussion?
2. How to crack CAT EXAM?
3. Simple tips to clear MAT EXAM.
4. How to prepare for GMAT exam to improve your score card.
5. Simple preparation tips for XAT exam.
6. Last minute discussion on ATMA exam.
7. CMAT- Know how to crack the exam.
8. TSICET Exam Notification.