GD-PI: Dates & Venus For 2020-22 Admissions
Inviting PGDM applications for the 29th batch (2020-22). For more details contact Mr. Joel Abhijeeth Raj (07702312840) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criteria I: Non-registered candidates
The candidates who didn’t register for GD & PI can apply through online.
Criteria II: Registered Candidates
1. The below GD & PI table is updated by the management so, the registered candidates have to keep an eye on it.
2. The candidates while appearing for GD & PI should attend in formal attire.
1. Randomly 8-10 candidates are selected for the round.
2. The GD topics would be on the latest news/ current trends/ hot topics/ general topics & any recent mergers/ acquisitions.
3. The discussion would be around 10-15 minutes based on the topic given.
4. The candidate will be selected based on certain parameters such as content, communication skills, leadership skills, body language and logical thinking.
5. Students should be well prepared for the GD round as it carries 20 marks.
Our Popular Posts:
1. How to prepare for group discussion?
2. How to crack CAT EXAM?
3. Simple tips to clear MAT EXAM.
4. How to prepare for GMAT exam to improve your score card.
5. Simple preparation tips for XAT exam.
6. Last minute discussion on ATMA exam.
7. CMAT- Know how to crack the exam.
8. TSICET Exam Notification.