PGDM Course Fee Structure At SSIM
|1st Year||Admission Fees (At the time of Admission)||75,000/-|
|First Installment (by 27th June 2019)||1,25,000/-|
|Second Installment (by 17th August 2019)||1,00,000/-|
|Third Installment (by 28th October 2019)||1,00,000/-|
|2nd Year||Fourth Installment (by 27th June 2020)||1,50,000/-|
|Fifth Installment (by 27th August 2020)||1,00,000/-|
|Total (for 2 years)||6,50,000/-|
Total (for 2 years) RESIDENTIAL (HOSTEL & MESS) CHARGES
|1st Year||First Installment (by 21st June 2018||30,000/-|
|Second Installment (by 21st August 2018)||30,000/-|
|Third Installment (by 21st October 2018)||27,500/-|
|2nd Year||Fourth Installment (by 21st June 2019)||43,750/-|
|Fifth Installment (by 21st August 2019)||43,750/-|
|Total (for 2 years)||1,75,000/-|
- There are separate hostels for boys & girls inside the campus.
- Institute provides free Wi-Fi enabled laptop to all the students.
- Books for all the subjects will be issued ON RETURN basis.
- Business Suit will be provided to all the students.
- Transportation on Specified routes in the city will be provided at no extra cost
- International Assignment course in Malaysia (Optional and costs approx. Rs.85000/- which includes certification course fee, visa, travel, food, etc…)
- Certificate course in Business Analytics/Digital Marketing/Supply Chain
Management/Project Management from Manipal Pro-learn, ICFL on Stock Equity and CIMA – UK joint certification programme at subsidized cost