PGDM Admissions 2020-22
Siva Sivani Institute of Management was established in 1992 and it is an autonomous institution approved by AICTE and accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council. SSIM has emerged as one of the best B-schools in India as per the rankings and ratings are given by Higher Education Institutions (HEI’s) in India. We offer two-years full-time placement oriented PGDM programme with triple specialization. A unique pedagogy and industry-driven curriculum help to train the young graduates so that the students are ready to challenge the dynamic needs of the corporate world. The candidates who have applied to the programme are selected based upon their previous academic performance in 10+2, graduation, and XAT/CAT/GMAT/CMAT exams, written test, group discussion, personal Interview conducted by the institute. We accept PGDM admissions 2020 through various entrance exams (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT) and based upon the scores, scholarships are given to the merit students during the program.
The students from any discipline such as Engineering, Commerce, Economics, Humanities, Hotel Management and Medicine or any other background/ stream are eligible to take part in the program but, they have to undergo the entrance exams before applying to the institute. Fresh graduates and any other work experienced candidates(more weight-age is given) are welcome to apply.
Scores Accepted By The Institution:
XAT, CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, ATMA and TSICET.
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks
Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply.
Applicant must also qualify any one of the Entrance Tests from CAT / CMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA.
SSIM uses scores of above-mentioned Tests for admission into PGDM Programmes. The Testing Bodies neither have the role in the selection process nor in the conduct of the PGDM Programmes.
- Admission process includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Student needs to first register for the GD & PI.
- To register online at www.ssim.ac.in, follow the “Online Registration”.Before going for the registration, keep the scanned copies of Photograph, Marks memos of 10th, 12thand Graduation/Post Graduation ready.
- After having filled the complete form, students need to make payment of Rs.1200 for the Registration which can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card or Demand Draft.
- For making the payment of registration fees by Demand Draft,Take a DD of Rs.1200 favoring Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad, fill the online application form on www.ssim.ac.in and then send the DD to the Institute mentioning your name and ID generated during registration.
- Students need to attend the Selection process in formal attire.
Selection is based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Due weightage is given for Academic Performance and Work Experience.
Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted at the following centers:
Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Contact for more information on admissions:
9133305062, 7702312840, 7330620469, 040-27165450-54
|1st Year||Admission Fees (At the time of Admission)||75,000/-|
|First Installment (by 27th June 2019)||1,25,000/-|
|Second Installment (by 17th August 2019)||1,00,000/-|
|Third Installment (by 28th October 2019)||1,00,000/-|
|2nd Year||Fourth Installment (by 27th June 2020)||1,50,000/-|
|Fifth Installment (by 27th August 2020)||1,00,000/-|
|Total (for 2 years)||6,50,000/-|
Total (for 2 years) RESIDENTIAL (HOSTEL & MESS) CHARGES
|1st Year||First Installment (by 27th June 2019)||30,000/-|
|Second Installment (by 17th August 2019)||30,000/-|
|Third Installment (by 28th October 2019)||27,500/-|
|2nd Year||Fourth Installment (by 27th June 2020)||43,750/-|
|Fifth Installment (by 27th August 2020)||43,750/-|
|Total (for 2 years)||1,75,000/-|
- There are separate hostels for boys & girls inside the campus.
- Institute provides free Wi-Fi enabled the laptop to all the students.
- Books for all the subjects will be issued ON RETURN basis.
- Business Suit will be provided to all the students.
- Transportation on Specified routes in the city will be provided at no extra cost
- International Assignment course in Malaysia (Optional and costs approx. Rs.85000/- which includes certification course fee, visa, travel, food, etc…)
- Certificate course in Business Analytics/Digital Marketing/Supply Chain
Management/Project Management from Manipal Pro-learn, ICFL on Stock Equity and CIMA – UK joint certification programme at subsidized cost
Student/s having aggregate marks of 85% or above in Class Xth, XIIth & Graduation, would be awarded a scholarship of Rs.40,000/-
Percentile in the Entrance Tests would be eligible for Scholarships as stated below:
|CAT/XAT/GMAT||MAT Percentile||ATMA Percentile||CMAT Rank||SCHOLARSHIP|
|80 & Above||90 & Above||95 & Above||0001-500||Rs. 60,000|
|70 to 79||85 to 89||90 to 94||501-1500||Rs. 50,000|
|60 to 69||80 to 84||85 to 89||1501-2500||Rs. 40,000|
(Student will be offered the best option, if eligible for more than one Criterion)
(The Eligible Scholarship amount will be adjusted for International Assignment Programme only, the balance amount has to be borne by the student)
According to the AICTE rules, Refund will be made after deduction of the cancellation/processing charges depending upon the time factor when the request is made.
|Situation of admission withdrawal||Refund amount|
|When the request is made before the date of start of the academic session and the institute could fill the seat before the cutoff date from the waitlisted candidates||Entire fee less by Rs 1000/-. The refund amount should include full amount of security, caution money also|
|When the request is received on/after the beginning of an academic session and the institute could fill the seat before the cutoff date from the waitlisted candidates.||Entire fee less the Seat Cancellation Charges on pro-rata basis. For calculation of pro-rata basis, 1 month shall be treated as 1 unit. For example, if the candidate withdraws within a month after the start of an academic session and the seat is filled before the cutoff date, the cancellation charges on pro-rata basis will be the amount of total fee/12 or Rs.1000/-, whichever is higher.|
|When the request is received before/after the start of the academic session and the institute could not fill the seat||No Refund except security deposit shall be made|
Feel free to contact for more information on admissions.
|Sri. T. Subash Tej|
|Mr. Joel Abhijeet Raj|
Sr. Manager – Marketing
|Mr. Y. Srikanth|
Sr. Manager – Marketing