“To be a Premier Management Institute significantly contributing to Corporate World and Society”.
1. To disseminate management knowledge through focused educational programmes.
2. To contribute to management knowledge through extension and research activities.
3. To develop responsible management graduates through ethics-based education.
4. To promote the culture of critical, innovative thinking and Social entrepreneurship.
* Recognition and Encouragement of Merit (Meritocracy)
* Equal opportunities for all regardless of Gender, Religion, Caste and Transparency
* Openness and Transparency
* Exposure to High-Quality Education
* Sensitivity to Social Issues
* Respect for Environment