We are happy to bring to the notice of all that you can acquire an international Ph.D. qualification from SSIM – LUC collaboration. The program has been recognized in India by AIU – Association of Indian Universities.
Lincoln University College (LUC), Petaling Jaya, was established in 2002 as Lincoln College and upgraded in 2011. LUC is one of the private institutions of higher education approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Qualifying Agency (MQA- National Accreditation Board). LUC is situated in the cosmopolitan town of Petaling Jaya near Kelana Jaya LRT Station, which is 10 kilometers west of the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. The founders and administrators of LUC are committed to helping the students achieve their potential in education, research and employment. They bring together almost 50 years of higher education, post-secondary education and language teaching experience. Their backgrounds include teaching, research and professional training. LUC’s focus is student-centered and student-directed. Our philosophy is that everyone has a claim to education in order to better their life, advance their career and reach their desired level of personal success.
As per the recent rankings according to the “World Impact Rankings 2019” the institute stands 301+ (global rank).
(Either management or IT or what ever be specialization area)
Applicant should have Master degree in same field or related field
1) Fill up application form of LUC and submit all copies of bachelor and Master degrees.
3) Passport copies and Adhar card
4) Pay fees
FEES : USD $8500 (payable to LUC)
The charges are payable in two instalments 50% on registration and 50% after one year to LUC + handling charges of Rs 40,000 in two instalments (payable to SSIM).
All other charges like travel, seminars etc., should be borne by the candidate.
Minimum 2 articles in Scopus related journal during study
Minimum 2 during study
1) The student has to complete 2 modules of compulsory course work which is Research methodology & Computer application.
2) After successful completion of compulsory coursework modules student has to submit research proposal.
3) Defend the proposal. Upon approval of proposal, the student can start his Ph.D research work.
4) Every 6 month research progress report need to be submitted.
5) Publication of minimum 2 Research articles in scopus related journals
6) Paper presentation minimum 2 international conferences
7) Submission of thesis and
a. Evaluation will be done by Ph.D research degree committee appointed
for each student.
b. Thesis examined by three external examiners
c. Viva conducted by three external examiners who are different from the above (point b )
For more details contact CIS, SSIM
Dr. VG Chari, AVP, SSGI
Name: Dr. Sandeep Poddar,
Research Director, LUC