Siva Sivani Institute of Management is Organising a comprehensive workshop on GST Training( Goods and Service tax). This workshop will provide the knowledge and tools necessary for the industry to understand the requirements under GST and how to comply with these requirements. SSIM is accredited by NACEN( National Academy of Customs, Excise and Narcotics) as GST trainers after rigorous certification process.
1. Implementation of GST law, Compliance and enforcement.
2. Impact of GST on function of the organisation, changes in business process and compliance
3. GST procedures: Registration, Filing of returns, availing Input Tax Credit, TDS, Compliance and refunds.
4. Overview of GST and Model GST Law (CGST & SGST).
5. Supply of Goods and Services.
6. Registration and Tax
7. GST Business process returns.
8. Input Tax credit.
9. Appeals and Refund
The course will be delivered by the faculty of SSIM, accredited by NACEN( National Academy of Customs, Excise and Narcotics) as GST trainers after the rigorous certification process.
1. Traders/ Manufacturers/ Service providers
2. Finance and Accounts Personnel
3. Business Heads
5. General public
Methodology: Presentations, Exercises, Group discussions, Case Studies etc.
Venue: SSIM City Office, Lakdikapul.
Dates: 8th and 9th September 2018.
Fees: Rs 5000/-
For GST NACIN Practitioners Test/ Training/ Mock Tests/ for Registrations contact: 040-42038021, +919000496793