Scope after PGDM in Marketing
This postgraduate diploma management in marketing(PGDM-MARKETING) is a most sought after degree by both students as well as corporate in recent times. This PGDM-marketing investigates the fundamental approaches to understand markets and portfolios of product offering. Identifying target markets, market observation and products development are some of the various attributes of this module accessible through Hybrid learning mode. So, before taking this specialization students has to know the PGDM Marketing Scope and what is it’s career opportunities.
PGDM marketing scope:
You might have a number of career opportunities while pursuing PGDM-marketing. It is obvious because marketing could be a broad conception. There are various avenues for marketing students everywhere in India mostly in some developed states like Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, and Delhi. One can have plenty of job opportunities anywhere after post-graduate diploma management in marketing.
5 main career options in PGDM Marketing along with pay scale:
1. Sales Manager: Responsible for a sales manager is to leading and guiding a team of salespeople in the organization. They set salary goals & quotas, build a sales plan, analyze data, assign sales training and sales territories, mentor the members of his/her sales team and are involved in the hiring and firing process.
1. Avg pays scale 5 lakhs per annum for the first 2 years (based on the organization).
2. And above 7-10 lakhs per annum in the next 3 years based on skill, experience, and organization.
2. Brand Manager: Brand building and promotions are one of the most important aspects of marketing. A brand manager is responsible for activities like advertising, media engagement, promotions, display the brand at the target places etc. and this is a very dynamic field unlike, sales, monotonous and hectic. In short, it is a brand manager responsibility to create a positive image of the product among the audience. Being a brand manager will keep you on your toes and allow your inventive juices to flow.
1. Avg pays scale 6 lakhs per annum for the first 2 years (based on the organization).
2. And above 8-10 lakhs in the next 3 years based on skill, experience, and organization.
3. Market Research Analysis: A market research analyst can work in media, retail, entertainment, FMCG etc. One has to analyze the present market and patterns and work as per the ongoing trends. You need to assist within the coming up with and building the marketing strategies. Also, you need to design various surveys and research methodologies to gather information. If you have an analytical mindset and interested in research, then this is suitable for you.
1. Avg pays scale per year 5-6 lakhs for at the start(based on the organization).
2. And above 15-20 lakhs in senior level year posts.
4. Public Relations Manager: Role of a public relation manager is managing the information between the organization and the public. A promotion manager must shield and enhance the name of the organization through media. He or she has to analyze the organization’s background and culture and make sure no doubts about it among the people. A PR manager has to often switch between multiple projects at the same time. The job involves a lot of traveling too. But, you cannot ignore the pay and rewards that it has to offer.
1. Avg pay scale 4-6 lakhs per annum(based on the organization).
2. And above 7-15 lakhs in next 3 years.
5. Digital Marketing: Digital marketing is the most valuable carrier option for students with post graduate diploma management in marketing. It has a constant purpose as that of ancient selling, however, the approach is progressive. There aried things that come under digital marketing like (SEO)Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click(PPC), Social Media Marketing, Web content writing and so on. It works for both, B2B and B2C. Digital Marketing is suitable for those who are waiting for technological growth in marketing. With technology advancement, digital promoting is making tons of buzz within the promoting business with the help of various free/ paid digital tools which are available on the web.
Some students feel nervous about doing a marketing job. The general assumption of students and parents is that marketing could be a terribly feverish and tedious job. In reality, it’s difficult yet as interesting, provided you’ve got chosen the proper path. One wants steering and sound recommendation before taking a step and once finishing PGDM in promoting. Also, students ought to remember their interests and aspirations.
Roles in digital marketing:
1. SEO manager
2. SEM/PPC expert
3. Social media manager
4. Content Writer
1. Avg pay scale 3-7 lakhs per annum(based on the organization)
2. And above 6-15 lakhs per annum in the next 3 years.
Scope & its career opportunities in PGDM Entrepreneurship Development In today’s world, we…
Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. ~ William…
Dr. Sailesh Sampathy, VP & Dy Chief Executive Visit Profile #1. How much…