PGDM HR & it’s career opportunities
The Post Graduation Diploma In Managment- Human Resources Management (PGDM-HRM) is a two years full-time management program which offers plenty of opportunities in recruiting and staffing process. It is the highest quality program in the area of Human Resources Management as it is proactively designed to provide eligible, suitable, and competent HR professionals with sufficient knowledge of business to all industrial sectors.
6 Career Opportunities After PGDM HR Course For You
There is the number of career opportunities after completion of PGDM-HRM Course. A PGDM-HRM opens many doors for young management Graduates. HR is one profession which gives you a chance to the number of persons from various cultures and temperments every day. Basically, you got to interact with people, process, product, and partners.
1. Start Your Own Consultancy: If you want to become your own boss. You will have a number of HR executives and human resource managers working for you. A number of people opt to go through recruitment agencies.
2. Employee Relation Manager: An employee relation manager termed as the human resource specialist. He majorly responsible for screening the candidates, interviewing them and so on. In addition to hiring, he provides advice and counsels the managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy, and employment law.
3. Training and Development Manager: Training manager arranges training for the new employee, and also when the need for training arises for the other employees for the company. Next, he has to devise an overall or individual training.
Negotiable Pay Scale: 2-4L PA
4. Staffing Director: Staffing director is completely responsible for hiring the employees in the company. He is also accountable for handling the situation anything goes wrong with those employees. It is the very huge responsibility as he has to build smart and cost-effective strategies.
Negotiable Pay Scale: 2-6L PA
5. Compensation Manager: A compensation manager is extensively responsible for formulating the payroll and compensation policies for the employees. They need to revise the policies as per the changing economic or government regulations.
Negotiable Pay Scale: 2-5L PA
6. HR Generalist: After working as human resource professionals, you are promoted to be an HR Generalist. As an HR Generalist, you have to look after staffing, space management, employee orientation, personal and professional development of employees and so on. At this position, you are a key member in the decision-making process.
Negotiable Pay Scale: 3-7L PA
NOTE: Salaries may vary from Organization to Organization and Company to Company it depends upon Company Norms.
APICET 2019 Exam Notification: APICET extends to Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test…
How to crack an interview for freshers/ experienced candidates? Most of the students…
TSICET-2019 TSICET extends to Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. It is an…