What is Hospital Management?
Hospital management is one of the most recent concepts in Management courses. Hospital Management is known as the management or administration of hospitals. It delivers management skills for health care services. Hospital Management provides a direct connection between health care services and those supplying the services they require.
General Overview of PGDM Hospital Management course
PGDM Hospital Management is a 1-year full-time postgraduate course divided into 2 semesters having theoretical sessions and laboratory visits. They focus much on inclusive training in the management of hospitals which involves processes such as maintaining health information and creating medical billing. This course aims to train candidates to acquire enough theoretical knowledge and develop practical skills to apply a scientific approach to the management people, materials, finance, communication and for organizing work and managing resources.
Eligibility Criteria of PGDM Hospital Management:
Candidates have been professionally involved in medical services and have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% at the level of graduation.
The Medical practitioners possessing MBBS/BDS or equivalent degree recognized by the state recognized authority are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma Hospital Management.
The admission process to the course is based on the educational qualification and work experience of the candidate, besides the performance of the relevant entrance examination and personal interview.
Key highlights of the PGDM Hospital Management Course:
By the end of the course a student
1. Can develop managerial leadership skills.
2. Develop innovation and entrepreneurship for the Indian healthcare sector.
3. Develop an interdisciplinary orientation toward the management of healthcare.
4. Inculcate a comparative framework in relation to healthcare challenges faced by developing countries.
5. Be sensitized about the macro policy context both globally and nationally.
PGDM in Hospital management is a 1-year full-time course divided into 2-semesters.
1. Clinical, Diagnostics and Therapeutic services.
2. Introduction to Management-I.
3. Introduction to Management-II.
1. Organization and management of the hospital.
2. Support and utility services and risk management.
3. Health system management.
NOTE: Syllabus may vary from College to College and University to University.
What is Hospital Management? Hospital management is one of the most recent concepts…
An overview of PGDM Entrepreneurship Development The PGDM Entrepreneurship Development is planned as…
PGDM Business Analytics Program PGDM BA (Postgraduate Diploma in Business Analytics) program focuses…