Motivational Thoughts To Move Your Business To Next Level
For any business person or a manager or a leader or an entrepreneur, the thoughts matter a lot. One has to start a day with good thoughts. Then the entire day & the whole week will move according to the plan. Whether you have remembered it or not in our school days; at assembly gathering, time every day we used to have one “THOUGHT OF THE DAY” which are mostly related to motivational and inspirational ” The main agenda is to start a day with a positive mindset. One has to build up from childhood days.
An entrepreneur has to think in the right way to move the business to the next level. Thinking which plays a prominent role whether to move forward or not and to make a decision. Thinking out of the box is to generate great ideas which are relevant to your business. At the same time, your thinking has to be optimistic and inspired. However, this can be challenging if you’re facing a slump in your professional life.
But luckily we are really blessed with great thoughts through the ages. From Leonardo Da Vinci to the Dalai Lama and Sir Richard Branson, your sources for motivational speeches and quotes are endless. Here are the most beautiful quotes which inspire everyone.
1. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time”.- Thomas Edison
2. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.”- Martin Luther King
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.- Henry Ford
4. The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation.- A.P.J Abdul Kalam
5. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, the dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.- Swami Vivekananda
6. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.- Mother Teresa
7. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.- Helen Keller
8. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.- Albert Einstein
9. “First Lady of the World” for her human rights advocacy: “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
10. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
Making Management in VUCA World (Published in Hindu Education Plus) Never in the…
Management Skills: How can you build your own? A recent Gallup’s study states that 82%…
Scope & its career opportunities in PGDM Entrepreneurship Development In today’s world, we…