LINCOLN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, MALAYSIA – Ph.D PROGRAM
We are happy to bring to the notice of all that you can acquire an international Ph.D qualification from SSIM – LUC collaboration. The program has been recognised in India by AIU – Association of Indian Universities.
DOCTOR Of PHILOSOPHY ( Ph.D)
(Either management or IT or what ever be specialization area)
Applicant should have Master degree in same field or related field
1) Fill up application form of LUC and submit all copies of bachelor and Master degrees.
3) Passport copies and Adhar card
4) Pay fees
DURATION :3 years
FEES : USD $8500 (payable to LUC)
The charges are payable in two instalments 50% on registration and 50% after one year to LUC + handling charges of Rs 40,000 in two instalments (payable to SSIM).
All other charges like travel, seminars etc., should be borne by the candidate.
Minimum 2 articles in Scopus related journal during study
Minimum 2 during study
1) The student has to complete 2 modules of compulsory course work which is Research methodology & Computer application.
2) After successful completion of compulsory coursework modules student has to submit research proposal.
3) Defend the proposal. Upon approval of proposal, the student can start his Ph.D research work.
4) Every 6 month research progress report need to be submitted.
5) Publication of minimum 2 Research articles in scopus related journals
6) Paper presentation minimum 2 international conferences
7) Submission of thesis and
EXAMINATION & EVALUATION:
a. Evaluation will be done by Ph.D research degree committee appointed
for each student.
b. Thesis examined by three external examiners
c. Viva conducted by three external examiners who are different from the above (point b )
CERTIFICATION: DOCTOR Of PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D)
For more details contact CIS, SSIM
Dr. VG Chari, AVP, SSGI
Contact Person From Lincoln University College
Name: Dr. Sandeep Poddar,
Research Director, LUC